Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Oh man....confession time....I whimped out.....Hope I didn't make wrong decision.....GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO VENTURED OUT.

My son and I decided to cancel this morning and try tomorrow morning. Raining here pretty good and isn't supposed to stop until mid-late morning. The rain doesn't bother me as much as the cold. Figured our chances were very slim and we are going out the next two days. I'll give him one crack at it tomorrow by himself, and then I'm in the game on Monday. :)
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.