Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, full disclosure, we ventured to PA for the youth hunt this year, but my 9 year old daughter took this nice jake at 715am Saturday. The Mossberg SA-410 with tungsten shot dropped this jake at 45 yards. Great hunt, great shotgun, and one happy kid (and dad). I wish you all great success and a safe season!

Attachments

·
5,049 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok, full disclosure, we ventured to PA for the youth hunt this year, but my 9 year old daughter took this nice jake at 715am Saturday. The Mossberg SA-410 with tungsten shot dropped this jake at 45 yards. Great hunt, great shotgun, and one happy kid (and dad). I wish you all great success and a safe season!
That's awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Those Mossberg SA410 turkey guns are amazing!! I’ve got one and it shoots like a 12ga with TSS Ammo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts