Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Man, I'm glad it wasn't crappie and steelhead! :D Twenty seven cats, 10 dogs, greyhound rescue, pound rescue, cat shelter foster home. Nuff said?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
405 Posts
LOL my screenname is shortened from the version I use on a few other boards which is WorthlessNut. That is what my Dad calls a buckeye. Either the tree or one from the state. Quite a few just called me Nut so............

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I like the band the Eagles and like the song Desperado. I have had this name for years.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I work in the medical field, and I got the name from a book years ago it was the nickname of a great army medic. I thought it was neat, and wanted something different.

·
Registered
586 Posts
i think mine is kinda self explainitory;) when my buddies go fishing with me they say it's not a fishing trip,it's an "ADVENTURE":eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Just don't call me Sue or late for any meal!!!

;)
Erie (as in Erie has been) ~ from the 40s & 50s with a Troller Dad that was on the Big Pond just about every weekend.

:p :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
LOL, I know of a few times Stelmon has been called craphead.:D Ask him about Wo-Man....:D

Gun for hunting, rod for fishing.

·
Registered
126 Posts
j_blocker, I kept it pretty simple at to keep continuity across the net so all you wonderfull people out there know its me. J for jason and Blocker for well blocker my last name

Jason

·
Registered
129 Posts
I was going by weldblazer cause thats what Ive done for 12+ years, but now I go by getinjiggy Im learning how to make and paint my own leadheads! I can do all this right at my desk while Im surfing the net! Glenn

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.