Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts
Over the past few days I've been getting tons of deer on camera, bucks and does. I love running cameras late season, you'll never know what will show up.

This is by far the most unique picture I've ever captured on trail cam, besides some minor "cropping" to keep certain landmarks out of the photo, this photo is "as is" no filters, no photoshop, nothing. All that's wrong is the time and date stamp. The best part, it's a 25$ camera!!

View attachment 26662

This is now my home screen photo! Haha. Please, everybody, let's see the best trail cam photo you've ever lucked into. I know there's some good ones out there..
Plant Window Branch Mesh Organism

Attachments

Over the past few days I've been getting tons of deer on camera, bucks and does. I love running cameras late season, you'll never know what will show up.

This is by far the most unique picture I've ever captured on trail cam, besides some minor "cropping" to keep certain landmarks out of the photo, this photo is "as is" no filters, no photoshop, nothing. All that's wrong is the time and date stamp. The best part, it's a 25$ camera!!

View attachment 26662

This is now my home screen photo! Haha. Please, everybody, let's see the best trail cam photo you've ever lucked into. I know there's some good ones out there..
Plant Jaw Gesture Tree Flash photography

Deer Grass Fawn Elk Reindeer

This is my Favorite picture all time so far. Back when there was a regular flash. Of course, it was stolen like my next one. But they took great night pictures.

The buck on the right we have been watching all year that year, the one on the left we never saw before this photo. After this picture we never saw either one again.

Discussion starter · #39 ·
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Tree
I got this photo this morning and thought it was pretty cool, first time getting a bald eagle on camera, a little blurry but that's expected out of a cheaper cell cam. After just now taking a closer look at it, it got a lot more interesting once I saw the fox squirrel eating his last meal...

View attachment 37902 I got this photo this morning and thought it was pretty cool, first time getting a bald eagle on camera, a little blurry but that's expected out of a cheaper cell cam. After just now taking a closer look at it, it got a lot more interesting once I saw the fox squirrel eating his last meal...
I think you uploaded the wrong picture...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.