Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol well I already have 2 deer in the freezer this year and this morning I got a call from my girlfriends mom saying that she hit a deer the next road down. So we got a report made up and I got to get a 3rd deer this year.. Im trying to get one of all the ways. Lol Im up to bow, gun and car for this year :D It was a massive 6pt.. When she hit the deer it busted on side of the rack off. If I can get pics of it I will. I have 2 pics of the deer hangin in the tree but there is no rack on it. All this was done before I even got to go to work. Not a bad morning at all.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I'm with Nut on this. Nothing wrong with deer roadkill.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree.

Lol most was sliced into jerkey for me. I make it from there they just slice it. Desperado if we end up meeting up anytime soon Ill have some jerkey ready to go.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm with the rest of them not a thing wrong with road kill deer. Better than beng lift to rott or be hauled off to the dump. Shame more people don't take them after they have been hit. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
That sounds great.

·
Registered
150 Posts
My wife got two with the Blazer last year before I got one with my bow, I hate it when she shows me up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Your gonna need all the meat you can get for Jerky if it goes as fast as the last batch :) The batch you gave me is almost gone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts