Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Yard Work Started before the Rains Come – 03/05/2022

341 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  HunterGKS 
#1 ·
It’s a pretty nice day with a temp of 59 at noon, a slight breeze, & a sunny clear sky. I decided to start the yard work at noon & just pick up the small stuff as I thought the yard might still be too wet for the trailer. As it turns out, I was able to use the trailer without too much problem.

My plan was to start in the backyard, load the limbs onto the trailer & haul them to the pile, & cut them up so I could throw them on top of the pile. A lot of the limbs were just too big t handle easily so I cut them up before loading. I filled up the trailer & decided I needed to give these tired, old bones a break at 14:00.

Tire Plant Wheel Automotive tire Tread

I got back out at 14:40 , unloaded the trailer & started cleaning up the front side yard. I got it all cleaned up & went back to the backyard & finished cleaning it up. There were a lot of large pieces from tree that fell last year that I wanted to move but they were frozen solid to the ground & will have to wait. I got the trailer unloaded & decided enough was more than enough at 15:45.

Tire Wheel Plant Plant community Automotive tire

I did get the snow-blower, mower, & 4-wheeler moved around so I’d be ready for lawn mowing & turkey season. I’m done for the day & the muscles are already starting to cry: “UNCLE!!!”

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.