Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some old magazines here that i found in my attic when I bought my house a few years back. I thought maybe somebody on here would have some information on these or maybe even know how much they would be worth. The magazines I have are listed by Name of Magazine, where it was published & the year & month it was published. I know the Outdoorsman Mag's were published by the same people as The Hunter-Trapper-Trader.

1) Outdoorsman - Published in Columbus, Ohio - October, 1939

2) Outdoorsman - Published in Columbus, Ohio - May, 1939

3) Hunter-Trapper-Trader - Published in Columbus, Ohio - April, 1938

4) Sports Afield - Published in October of 1939

5) Sports Afield - Published in June of 1938

6) Sports Afield - Published in July of 1938

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hunter Trapper Trader is now called Fur - Fish - Game. Some antique stores have some of these magazines. I have seen them priced anywhere from $1 - $10. Alot depends on the condition. Hope this helps

·
Registered
31 Posts
The previous post is accurate, most of them go from $1- $10. Alot depends on condition, tight spine, all pages there, no mildew, amount of yellowing, writing on the pages, etc. - Take a look on e-bay, there are always a bunch on sale there. It could give you an idea about condition vs. value.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have never seen any others but I think they are in pretty good condition considering their age. I found them along w/ a bunch of old books in an old suit case. Thanks for the info guys I appreciate it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts