Will you still support.......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MountNMan, May 12, 2018.

1. Will you still watch and support those hunting shows that still use Yeti products as a sponser?

2. I don’t watch hunting shows so I’m not sure who yeti sponsors and doesn’t. I think people were a little quick to jump on the blowing up their yeti bandwagon. Yeti isn’t against our second amendment rights. I don’t buy yeti products because I can get an off brand product that works just as good for 20% of the cost.

3. YETI severed ties with the NRA and is now engaging in damage control after a backlash from many of its customers. In early March, YETI refused to place a previously-negotiated order from NRA-ILA, citing ‘recent events’ as the reason – a clear reference to the tragedy in Parkland, Florida. YETI then delivered notice to the NRA Foundation that it was terminating a 7-year agreement and demanded that the NRA remove the YETI name and logo from all NRA digital assets, as well as refrain from using any YETI trademarks in future print material. YETI is trying to spin the story otherwise, those are the facts. While Yeti can change their story, but they can’t change the facts. Whether their changing story is due to the recent cancellation of the IPO from their New York City owners is a question only they can answer. — Marion P. Hammer.

Buck Buster, rack addict and 247deer like this.
  4. I don't support them anyways . Just about everyone of those shows are BS . 1/2 hour show 4 minutes of hunting or less .

MountNMan likes this.
  5. I've never bought anything Yeti anyways, so farewell to them. I'm sure there is a lot of people besides just hunters that support them but I believe they have forgotten where they came from and and who helped them get to where they are at today . If the dont won't their name involved in NRA they should pull their coolers from all stores that sell firearms all together and see how many the sell then .

Buck Buster and trailboy68 like this.
  6. I agree. I have never supported Yeti merchandise of any kind anyway. I WILL NOT spend $350+ dollars on any cooler!! Of course, the folks on the hunting shows wouldn't either if they were spending THEIR money. They get them for free, otherwise, they wouldn't have them!

Buck Buster likes this.
  7. Three strikes here...no Yeti, no “hunting” shows, no NRA....no need.