close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wild Game Hearts

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by bywayofthearrow, Oct 7, 2017.

1. I'll never let another one be left behind again. Saved a doe heart from the other night. Can't wait to try this recipe I found on youtube.

shed hunter 365 likes this.
  2. The 1st deer I killed shot in the back of the head I ate the heart out of of years ago....I'll keep eating 15 years later.....

bywayofthearrow likes this.

3. The heart, sliced 1/4-1/2” thick, cross grain, any fat & white cilia removed.....fried rare/medium in garlic butter is the BEST and FAVORITE part of the deer! In cold weather, I will and have backtracked drags to check gutpiles for what foolish hunters may have left.

bywayofthearrow likes this.
  4. We have a heart party here in deer camp. Wednesday all hearts get cooked. Butter ,onions,heart! Everyone should have a heart party. It's my favorite part of a deer!

5. This guy is fos...... he hasn't a clue on how to cook a deer heart!!! I may need to do an instructional video of how too....

Step one do it like him... your buddy's think your gay...
    Step two do it like him your buddy killed the deer..

Step three.... tell him abou gender identity......

Step four.... my video will come out soon.....
    parental advisory!!!!

bilman63 likes this.
  6. Give us a link when you upload your video lol His deer heart recipe didn't look that bad..

cambridgezowie likes this.
  7. Havnt made on yet but going to . Cooking that for wife on v day would go over like a led ship