close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

whos nummer one

Discussion in 'Ohio Buckeyes' started by coonskinner, Sep 1, 2012.

1. alabama sure made a statement...beating a top shelf team...i mean "beating"a top shelf team...:D

2. They are right up there around the top. We'll see how the season goes. The cream will rise to the top.

RGJZ06

3. Deehntr56

Deehntr56 Staff Member Mod

Bama- Did anyone see the dismantling last night? Saban can coach and he's not afraid of using freshman-

4. Doesn't sound like Michigan put up much of a fight. I'm sorry to see that. Looks like it could be another long year for the big 10 or not. Man I hope not. Time will tell.

RGJZ06

5. YSU YSU YSU ! How many other Ohio Teams can leave Heinz Field with a Win?

6. not sure if bamas just that good or if mich.is that bad...:D

7. Michigan is not a top 10 team and was vastly over rated. Most that know their roster and looked at their schedule see a 3 loss team; quite possibly a 8-4 team. It is not Michigan's fault...they had a good year last season and the media hyped them up so they could have a "clash of top 10 teams" to open the season Sat night national game.

Michigan is 2 years away from being a top 10 program if Hoke can get them there. Hoke is a pro set coach who is left with Denard so he is running a spread. Hoke will retune the offense for next year to a power run, pro set much like you saw from Bama last night. The UM defense has not found a replacement for Martin...he made a big difference last year. Talent is lacking...Kovacs is starting for goodness sake. At least 2 years from being a legitimate top 10 team.

Bama is that good though....they would have beat any Big Ten team last night IMO. They flat out physically dominated UM just like most thought they would....can't win a game when you get man handled on both LOS. Bama has one of the top 3 coaches in CFB and an established program. Definately a top 5 team this season.

8. might have tuh sic ohio u on the tide...:biggrin:

9. Deehntr56

There you have it-

Bama #1, Buckeyes move up to #14-

10. Kovacs could start for most teams in the top 25

11. I'm hoping with the wvu mountaineers moving to the big 12 we can finally get some recognition. Not saying we are top 10 but we have played good last couple years and beat some good opponents.

12. Deehntr56

"Geno" is playing real well-

13. Bama, but hard to get a read on the rest after one game.

14. IMO you guys are more deserving of Top 5 than Oklahoma. I can't see you guys losing more than 1 Big 12 game this year if any. WVU is my sleeper to crash the NC party the SEC likes to hold every year