Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ganna try befor work Wich only gives me about an hour and half but I'm thankful for that i just can't hold off till Sat but I will be out sat an maby sun I shouldn't have shroom.hunted so much the wifes ready to strangle me LOL

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm ganna try befor work Wich only gives me about an hour and half but I'm thankful for that i just can't hold off till Sat but I will be out sat an maby sun I shouldn't have shroom.hunted so much the wifes ready to strangle me LOL

Good luck. That's all I got to hunt was before work every day... I left my uniform at my office and would go hunt from about 0530-0800 and I'd be to work and changed by 0900. However, the days I got a bird I was REALLY late :D Had to take the bird home, clean it, hose out the truck.... Good thing my boss works 2 hours away.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm gonna try my luck again in the morning . I guess the occasional gobble here and there keeps me coming back , but is ready to get discouraged when ya try all ya can and cover a lot of ground and come up with nothing .

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear ya I had to head out at 7 an I didn't hear a bird one I'll be back out sat and Sun can't wait to hunt all day well ill hunt morn then evening I got 3 roost trees to hunt hope it happens definitly not the year I had last year

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have heard them every morning I been out but it's like the gobble once and then nothing so I don't know what to do .

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
I have heard them every morning I been out but it's like the gobble once and then nothing so I don't know what to do .

heh heh...you know what i did...:mischeif:i bought a gobble shaker...when it gets sooooo quiet for too long...i just shake that sucker and pretend its a real turk i'm hearin...then when i get back to camp i say mannnn geezer...you hear that turk gobblin his head off...mannn i just couldnt get him to cross the creek...:Dgood luck...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts