Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did someone die in this website? Were are all the posts? Has everyone left? This is crazy! Im missing something, will someone fill me in? Please Glenn:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hey Glenn !!!

I didn't die & I just plastered all the new ODNR stuff on the Warm & Cold water MBs that came out this week, along with a neat toon on the cabin fever thread - LOL :eek: :rolleyes: :p

Think Spring!!! ~ da ole' fart got a sunburn workin' on the boat this afternoon .. sure floats nice & the Honda runs purr-fect:) .. but the aerator only thawed the ice under the boathouse & their is nowhere to go!:(

:p :p

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Still alive

Hay Erie do you know anything about the Game perserve over at the north side if indian lake by the camp grounds,Is there a contact Number for them? thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
Caribou ...

You really lost me somewhere .. the Game/Wildlife area is about 3 miles East of the Campground on the NE corner of the lake while the Campground is next to me on the Northside .. Acheson's Resort is where the Wildlife/Game/Bear Wallow area starts off Turkeyfoot.

If you need to contact the Indian Lake HQ .. ODNR

Indian Lake State Park
12774 S.R. 235 North
Lakeview, Ohio 43331
937-843-2717
Contact us by email [email protected]

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive been wondering about it? I hadnt seen new posts in a while! I know there are onlt 511 members,and need more, but noones talking! The fishing at Loramie bites right now so I guess noone can bragg about that! I saw Tim the Shelby County officer there for the first time ever! Ive fished Loramie for a few years now and never been checked! I pulled it out right away! Just to do it! lol Oh well Glenn:D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I'm still here. it's just with a little warm weather they all went out to see what was fishable. They will be back.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Erie

hey ray.just go out and drill a hole bhindthe boat,grab a couple cold ones and plop down in the boat and yank 'em through the ice:D at least you'll be able to say you were the first on your block to go "boat" fishing this year:D :D :p ;)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Naw nobody died. Just things get a bit busy and life off the internet takes charge at times. Me personally have been working long hours and I got Trophy Hunter 2003 to play on the puter while it is cold outside. I also been waiting for the ice to break up so we can throw out a few lines before turkey season starts.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts