close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

who all hunts with cross bow???

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by cms0800, Jan 17, 2003.

1. :confused: i like to hunt with my crossbow ,and i would like to know who all hunts with crossbow.and i like to know what part of ohio you are from?

2. I have a Horton Yukon SL. I like it a lot. I'm from Doylestown but I hunt in Knox County.

3. Lureboy

Where in Knox County do you hunt. I hunt near North Liberty.

4. I hunt with a crossbow and hunt mainly Holmes county.

Ed

5. I hunt on a piece of private property that is by Greer and close to Danville if those are familiar. The Mohican River is a minute walk from my hunting area, so I fish there a lot in the summer and have a lot of fun doing it. I am not familiar with where you are at, but I am not familiar with a lot of places.

6. lureboy

I know basicly where you mean. I'm about 10-12 miles over the hill from there.

7. I hunt

With a Horton Legend Sl and if Im taking a friend or someone who doesnt have a bow I also have a Horton Yukon. I hunt in Morrow County around the 61 and the main property is a couple rds off of 42. :)

8. I use a crossbow sometimes while deer hunting and I hunt in NW and SE Ohio.

9. I hunt/shoot with all models of bows but when its cold, too cold to draw and hold with all those clothes on, I'll have my Horton Legend Sl in hand... If my back, had surgery is hurting, out it comes again too...
    I hunt the NE and SE of our great state....

10. Craig, there are a lot of nice deer where we hunt. I think its a good area.

11. i like to get some hunters for a hunt next year with crossbow if any one is down athens way buzz me

12. TEN POINT TURBO EXTREME

THIS SETUP IS AN ACCURATE SHOOTING CROSSBOW, GOT AN 8 PT SECOND DAY OF ARCHERY IN JEFFERSON COUNTY JUST OUTSIDE OF TORONTO ABOVE THE RIVER, CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE TEN POINT. I HUNT COLUMBIANA, JEFFERSON, AND MAHONING COUNTIES, BUT AM ALWAYS WILLING TO TRAVEL FOR A NEW ADVENTURE. "J":D

13. I hunt with an old horton supermag, still shoots very very well the pic below is evidence..I live in Jackson County

[​IMG]

14. I use a horton Yukon......The best crossbow ive ever had!!:D

15. Hi I love to hunt with my crossbow it is a horton hunter supreme XL. Is't a really good one hits were I aim. Got to love that. I live in meigs county.

16. breadman where you live in athens?do i know you? thats my stomping grounds.

17. athens is were i live and my name is Chirs Swanson. i use a barnett demon. older crossbow but its a good one.

18. IF ANYBODY IS LOOKING

I WAS AT WALMART IN CALCUTTA IN COLUMBIANA COUNTY AND SAW A HORTON YOUKON FOR SALE FOR 230.00 I THOUGHT THAT WAS A PRETTY GOOD PRICE. "J"

19. i am from the plains originally and hunt all around that area.

20. Im from the Rutland, Oh.I hunt down there some time. but i hunted up on rock riffle rd. there is good hunting up there lot of big deer.