close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wheres Catking?????

Discussion in 'Ohio Catfish Anglers' started by flathunter, Dec 24, 2002.

1. I see where Elvis is a registered member, but he has not made a post yet????..Kinda strange from a person who spends 20-hrs a day online..Someone needs to draw him out in the open:eek: :D

2. This will draw him out

I heard a guy bragging about catching a muskie with just one cast, let me see that picture!!!!! Something also about 10.25 what's up with that???

:D :D :D :D :D

Doc

3. I have also heard mention of a curse, that has spread across the whole state of Ohio, and effects many people he fishes with??????;)

4. Rumor has it he has even caught a carp too. LOL...:D

5. Funny you would mention that....

I brought up the curse with dip on Sunday. I asked him who gave it to whom... Seemed like Catking had it after his cold pizza eating day with dip. I was searching fo an excuse....other than bad conditions.....why we weren't catching !!;) I think I even brought up about someone being a "catfishing genious" that was a mistake.....he replied without a hesitation...."you're the captain !!":D :D :rolleyes: Couldn't deny that !!
    Catking's going to get permission to open his new reels from Santa either tonight or tomorrow too !! Since I'm Santa in my house, (I wear the pants :eek: ) I got my reels early last week and another rod(click) this morning !! I still don't know which reel is going on it, I guess a CT700.
    Ho ho ho ........Merry Christmas !!!:cool:

6. I'll smoke him out !!

Just in case he's never seen this picture :eek: :D
    Everyone has their breaking point !!;) :confused: :eek: :cool:
    [​IMG]

7. this will get him

When me and bob-rrbiski fished with him at the new richmond tourny he confessed to us in secrecy that he believes he is cursed. And that he just gets lucky sometimes with his style of fishing, which he feels is lacking at best.

Bill

lol

8. bill..........

He's going to make you pay for that !!:rolleyes: :eek:

9. THE CATKING!!!

Oh, I'm here gents;) And takin names!!!! We will see this coming cattin season, who is the real CATKING!!!:) Get my trophies ready Doc;) Look at that blue cat-WOW!!! I haven't seen that pic in a long while:rolleyes: yea, right:rolleyes: bill_gfish- You little rat fink:eek: You're cat bait next time;) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!! DA KING!!!

10. All I can say is I love this place, merry christmas guys!!!!

Bill