Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I guess I will be the lone defender for Keith as I know his personally.
To the OP, I was Keith's guide at Whitetail Haven here in Ohio. I actually guided Keith for two different years for two shows.
Everybody has there opinions from watching his shows. But I can tell you when I have been around him he is not the way everybody is describing him. Not arrogant or an ass or anything like that. And he gets as excited about big bucks off camera as much as he does on camera.
I bet everybody here does not know that he puts on a big charity event/ big meal for veterans each year in Texas. I even turned down a tip from Keith one year and just told him to use it for food for the veterans. And one time an sporting organization I belong to needed a guest speaker. I told them I would ask Keith to fly up here to Ohio to speak. Guess what, he did and on his own dime.
So everybody is entitled to their opinion. But I can speak for being around Keith numerous times, he is a nothing like everybody is "seeing".

·
Registered
6,378 Posts
I'm not a Keith fan at all . But One thing I will say is that at least he is transparent about his high fence hunting . Unlike many, many of the others the lead you to believe the are fair chase hunting . The you find out there hunting with a 30/06 in Ohio so you know they are in a high fence . Also not all high fence hunting is created equel
al . There is a big difference in hunting a125 acre spot in Ohio and a 3000 acre spot in Texas and a 250.000 acre place in south Africa . And yes I know they are still all high fenced period .

·
Super Moderator
7,893 Posts
I stopped watching hunting on TV years ago, im a YouTube junky myself. Partially because I run my own YouTube channel that I really enjoy:

And partially because the content is so much more realistic. Midwest Whitetail, The Breaking Point, The Untamed and The Hunting Public. Those are the four I never miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very cool Siman! I just hit up your channel! Mine is Dark 30 Outdoors!

61 - 65 of 65 Posts