Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
did anyone ever watch the Eastmans Hunting ....no high fences there ..them ol boys are good hunters and a good show and they say most on public land

·
Registered
781 Posts
Sweaty Teddy maybe a little out there, like Gern said he has done alot for the sport of hunting and gun owner rights. Have you ever seen him turned lose on a anti-hunting or gun nut job, he eats em up and spits em out.....I also he isn't bad to see in concert.....I believe Mr. Nugent just got accepted into the bowhunting hall of fame.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Sweaty Teddy maybe a little out there, like Gern said he has done alot for the sport of hunting and gun owner rights. Have you ever seen him turned lose on a anti-hunting or gun nut job, he eats em up and spits em out.....I also he isn't bad to see in concert.....I believe Mr. Nugent just got accepted into the bowhunting hall of fame.
This is my favorite Ted Nugent interview, about the 2nd amendment and hilarious!

·
Premium Member
7,369 Posts
Looks like ol' Keith spent a large chunk of change. :whistle:

·
Registered
54 Posts
While I don't agree with Ted hunting the game ranches, the man has done more for preserving our Second Amendment rights than anyone since Charlton Heston. He may deliver his message in a fanatical manner, but we need him to battle the fanatics that want to take away your Constitutional rights.

Lumping kieth warren and Ted Nugent together is just wrong. While both may hunt high fenced game ranches, kieth warren has done nothing to promote and protect your rights. He is all about promoting kieth warren and his greatness. IMO, the amount of good Ted has done for gun owners and the sport of hunting far outweighs the questionable ethics of killing fenced animals.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
While I don't agree with Ted hunting the game ranches, the man has done more for preserving our Second Amendment rights than anyone since Charlton Heston. He may deliver his message in a fanatical manner, but we need him to battle the fanatics that want to take away your Constitutional rights.

Lumping kieth warren and Ted Nugent together is just wrong. While both may hunt high fenced game ranches, kieth warren has done nothing to promote and protect your rights. He is all about promoting kieth warren and his greatness. IMO, the amount of good Ted has done for gun owners and the sport of hunting far outweighs the questionable ethics of killing fenced animals.
I agree with nra4life.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw one of his vids and I hate this guy! He shot a gopher and the gopher was crawling home with his guts using out like, what the hell man! And at the end of the video, they were all like "These are some of our favorite kills" like WTF!!! He calls himself a hunter but I think he is a psychopath.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I haven't watched any hunting shows in years for 2 reasons.

1. They are too commercialized with more ads than hunting.
2. They don't relate to we, the average Joe hunters, & some even seemed to talk down to us.

Reactions: Rob Cunningham

·
Registered
638 Posts
I watch The Hunting Public on Youtube. The guys are relatable and hunt almost 100% public lands across the country. Also very informative in terms of how they hunt and their production quality is really good as well. You can tell by watching that they honestly enjoy each other's company as well, and that chemistry translates to the show.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
High fence hunting definitely not my cup of tea, so I won't watch those types of shows. That includes the big names that get to hunt thousands of acres of totally managed unpressured deer. Utopia is too unrealistic for me.

I like watching Dan Infalt and John Eberhart, both hunt mainly public land. I do like the Hunting Public guys too. I also watch John Dudley too improve my archery skills and its definitely helped tremendously.

·
Super Moderator
7,893 Posts
I enjoy The Hunting Public on YouTube as well. I've tried filming a hunt by myself on public land and it's NOT easy! Now, they have a crew of guys and a lot of their footage is over the shoulder where the hunter doesn't have to worry as much about the footage! That helps, but it's still tough!!!!!

This is a really old thread. I don't know anyone that likes Keith Warren. He's a joke! lol

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
I like to watch the the Lakosky’s mostly because Lee is an absolute whitetail addict. The guy lives it 365 days a year. I also like the show Headhunters TV. Birdsong and Hosey seem like two guys I could enjoy being around. Met them both at Deerassic a few years ago and they couldn’t have been nicer. And of course I love my man Stan Potts on NAW. His reactions after shooting a deer are priceless. Everybody should do this!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,893 Posts
I like to watch the the Lakosky’s mostly because Lee is an absolute whitetail addict. The guy lives it 365 days a year. I also like the show Headhunters TV. Birdsong and Hosey seem like two guys I could enjoy being around. Met them both at Deerassic a few years ago and they couldn’t have been nicer. And of course I love my man Stan Potts on NAW. His reactions after shooting a deer are priceless. Everybody should do this!!!
So, ya like a good reaction after shooting a buck huh? Have you seen this clip?

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
That is a classic video too!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Tiffany is hot but I actually think I would rather spend time in a ground blind with Nicole Jones!Oh yea,Warren is annoying!:bouncy:
YES! Nicole is smokin . As for Warren, he's no hunter IMO. My grandkids could kill monster deer in a high fence operation. I grew up with Knight and Hale when I was in my early 20's. They hunt public land only as far as I can remember, for deer, elk, turkey.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I stopped watching hunting on TV years ago, im a YouTube junky myself. Partially because I run my own YouTube channel that I really enjoy:

And partially because the content is so much more realistic. Midwest Whitetail, The Breaking Point, The Untamed and The Hunting Public. Those are the four I never miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 65 Posts