Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
someone please.... i beg you... this video of Tiffany in a bikini has to be somewhere on the web...

and oh yea, keith warren is a D-Bag. just like the rest of the "professional" deer shooters.

those slunger hollow boys though, they know what theyre doing. those are some videos i enjoy.

·
Registered
8,030 Posts
This will have to tide you over until I find the video...

·
Registered
712 Posts
At least he's not using a string gun.:bouncy:
He has ,his wife has and his kids have,all on TV in a high fence.i don't think he could shoot him self in the foot without a guide and a bait pile.BB:cheeky-smiley-022:

·
Registered
220 Posts
keith Warren is one of the few who actually takes his trail camera with him on his high fence hunts to scout out the 100 acres inside the fence! Ive yet to see Terrible Ted have a trail camera segment and show the bucks he will be hunting on his High fence hunt and scout it out like keith does. :biggrin:

·
Registered
594 Posts
The Only hunters I respect that are associated with Tv hunting videos or shows is Larry Benoit and his sons..They are real hunters...They hunt Publicland of Northern Maine and they track down their bucks..They will track down a buck and it may be 5 to 10 miles before they catch up to it...They will know what kind of buck that is making the track..They are incredible...I hunt Norhtern Maine every year and let me tell you..its no Joke..Its the toughest place in the country to hunt deer...This year..I saw 0 deer in 6 days of hunting. You want some incredible videos..check out the Benoits..They are incredible.

All the rest of those TV hunters are Jokes..They hunt prime land where the deer are Unmolested and do not have the survival edge the deer on publiclands have...I dont have a problem with it..but dont proclaim yourself as a great hunter when your hunting areas that are not molested by other hunters...where the deer are oblivious to the dangers of man.

Give me a break..pathetic:irked:
Hunting prime land is a bad thing I guess. I bet you had a blast seeing zero deer in six days. You say it like you proud of it. I enjoy hunting and seeing deer. Arn't we hunting for the opportunity to harvest a mature deer anyway? Them folks on tv that hunt fair chase are elite hunters or they wouldnt be there. If it is so easy on unmolested land then why did it take 59 days before Lee from gettin close to kill a deer. I seen several go home empty ended on tv. So not every trip equals a P&Y or Booner. You should educate yourself on the hunting world before you begin talk.

To answere the question, i think warren tv show stinks. People must watch because he is still on.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Guys, what is so bad about high fences? I see no problem in this, killing an animal is still boiling down to having the skills and outdoor know how just as has been passed down to us through the generations from our fathers, grandfathers etc. These high fence operations are doing us nothing but a favor. They have produced hundreds of amazing whitetails that we can truly be proud of. BBC, P%Y and B%C need to applaud these operations for the excellent work they do in creating the greedy, fame hungry, egotistical, lying, slob, a-hole hunters that we have come to know so well in recent years. These kinds of guys are the reason I try not to watch many of the hunting shows on TV. I think this is kind of the same thing that Parrish was referring to about TV shows in his "jealousy" thread. People who are new to hunting or just completely clueless may not realize that these guys might as well be out in a pasture lining up the sights on a black angus...Anyway, I bet some of you got nervous after reading the first few sentences of this....the point is, high fence is a joke and should be illegal, but those who have money are usually more willing to pay someone to make it easier for them and thus we have slobs who tell stories of hard hunts and "trophies" that they harvested. So much for hard work and paying your dues....

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I honestly don't have a problem with high fence hunts. If someone wants to pay the money to kill a monster whitetail that way, than someone might as well charge the hell out of their butts for the experience. I would not personally hunt to kill one in a high fence, even if I had the money, but I would think it would be awsome just to go watch them in their inclosure during the season. And of course I would shed hunt if they would let me:whistle:.

·
Premium Member
7,369 Posts
Guys, what is so bad about high fences? I see no problem in this, killing an animal is still boiling down to having the skills and outdoor know how just as has been passed down to us through the generations from our fathers, grandfathers etc. These high fence operations are doing us nothing but a favor. They have produced hundreds of amazing whitetails that we can truly be proud of. BBC, P%Y and B%C need to applaud these operations for the excellent work they do in creating the greedy, fame hungry, egotistical, lying, slob, a-hole hunters that we have come to know so well in recent years. These kinds of guys are the reason I try not to watch many of the hunting shows on TV. I think this is kind of the same thing that Parrish was referring to about TV shows in his "jealousy" thread. People who are new to hunting or just completely clueless may not realize that these guys might as well be out in a pasture lining up the sights on a black angus...Anyway, I bet some of you got nervous after reading the first few sentences of this....the point is, high fence is a joke and should be illegal, but those who have money are usually more willing to pay someone to make it easier for them and thus we have slobs who tell stories of hard hunts and "trophies" that they harvested. So much for hard work and paying your dues....
The reason so many people don't realize what they are doing is that they do such a creative job of not telling the audience what they are doing. They use euphemisms for "high-fence hunting" like "ranch," "haven," and "preserve." I tend to think logically, or at least try to, about most things in life. I ask all of you this: If there was not a stigma or element of shame involved with hunting a high-fence outfit, why would the "hunters" go through such great and creative lengths to cover it up and hide it from their audience? :coco::whistle:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Very true Cream. They will never say high fence area, because then these guys would end up losing the respect and mystique that surrounds them on these shows.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have no problem with a high fence operation if you call it ranching/farming, it is a way to go out and slaughter an animal for your own personal consumption. To call it hunting is an absolute joke. If slaughtering animals inside a fence is hunting then cattle ranchers are the best hunters ever, without question. O ya as for Keith Warren he is an idiot!

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
its legal so its ok...remines me of somethang else...legal makes it ok to those that do it...oh oh...:D

21 - 40 of 65 Posts