Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He now has two shows on tv, "Hunting with Keith Warren", and "Deer and Wildlife stories with Keith Warren". I watch them both weekly. I am a die hard hunter and enjoy any deer shows, no matter if he is hunting high fence which he usually does. In which this weeks episode he kills a buck at whiteail haven in ohio, the same place Mcarley from circleville killed his fake BBBC buck. Anyway, this guy just rubs me the wrong way, he just seems like an ass, and if you ever watch his viewer email segment, instead of answering questions like most celebrities on hunting t.v., he is always defending something based on hunting, which tells me he is rubbing others the wrong way to, and it is not always anti hunters. Just wondering what others opinions are of him or anyone else in the hunting industry.

·
Registered
8,030 Posts
Anyone making money off of killing caged animals is a scum bag. I don't care how nice of a guy he may be. It takes a man of low moral standards to do that. Kill them if you want, it is legal and we all have the right to do what is legal. But to profit off of it under the idea of being a professional "hunter" is such a sham.

In short, I don't like the guy! :D

·
Banned
1,239 Posts
The Only hunters I respect that are associated with Tv hunting videos or shows is Larry Benoit and his sons..They are real hunters...They hunt Publicland of Northern Maine and they track down their bucks..They will track down a buck and it may be 5 to 10 miles before they catch up to it...They will know what kind of buck that is making the track..They are incredible...I hunt Norhtern Maine every year and let me tell you..its no Joke..Its the toughest place in the country to hunt deer...This year..I saw 0 deer in 6 days of hunting. You want some incredible videos..check out the Benoits..They are incredible.

All the rest of those TV hunters are Jokes..They hunt prime land where the deer are Unmolested and do not have the survival edge the deer on publiclands have...I dont have a problem with it..but dont proclaim yourself as a great hunter when your hunting areas that are not molested by other hunters...where the deer are oblivious to the dangers of man.

Give me a break..pathetic:irked:

·
7,173 Posts
I'm not a big fan of hunting videos so I can't comment on Mr. Warren specifically. However I did notice one other well known production company that one of their videos is titled "100% Fair Chase", kinda makes you wonder what % fair chase the rest of their videos are?

·
Registered
705 Posts
hunting high fence preserves is wrong IMO..i know it's legal but i don't see how a guy can have anything to brag about when hunting that way.so if thats how he hunts then so be it but i don't think much of him.:nono:

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,893 Posts
He does come off as an arrogant son of a gun. :biggrin:

His shows are garbage. I would rather watch reruns of Sanford and Son.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I think he is a real d!%#head also, and always change the channel when his show comes on. There is no skill involved in killing fenced animals, NONE. To try and pass that on as hunting is a real slap in the face. The guy is arrogant and I can't stand to listen to him talk.:rant:

·
Registered
781 Posts
I don't watch him just for the simple fact he annoys me and haven't heard a good thing about him NOW as for Tiffany Lakosky!! (sp?)....favorite episode is when she is carp shooting in a bikini....a hunting show classic!

·
Registered
16,255 Posts
He now has two shows on tv, "Hunting with Keith Warren", and "Deer and Wildlife stories with Keith Warren". I watch them both weekly. I am a die hard hunter and enjoy any deer shows, no matter if he is hunting high fence which he usually does. In which this weeks episode he kills a buck at whiteail haven in ohio, the same place Mcarley from circleville killed his fake BBBC buck. Anyway, this guy just rubs me the wrong way, he just seems like an ass, and if you ever watch his viewer email segment, instead of answering questions like most celebrities on hunting t.v., he is always defending something based on hunting, which tells me he is rubbing others the wrong way to, and it is not always anti hunters. Just wondering what others opinions are of him or anyone else in the hunting industry.
At least he's not using a string gun.:bouncy:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm glad to see this post and the responses, I didn't know if I was the one one who felt the way the majority has responded. I think he is a pure @$$. His arrogance is unmatched. He is completely disrespectful of people in his "mailbag" segment. I get the feeling he thinks he is God's gift to hunting, is the "all knowing" Kieth Warren, and that his $h!t doesn't stink. I have no use for him or his show and refuse to watch it, and wouldn't watch it if it was the last hunting show on TV.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts