Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Look at this guy. It is on urban land so he may not last that long he may make it i don't know but what do you think about him? Is he a shooter? (I don't think so but he is an original)The base of the fork has to be 9 to 10 inches. I have several pics of him and his base is like none I remember ever seeing.. He also has a big mole on his face....

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'd say he's still a pretty young deer. Too bad he won't be allowed to get a few years of growth. Really cool structure there.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, I'm not going to shoot him but I know somebody will. I would say he is only 2.5 years old. It is strange all the non-typical racks running on this property.. In years past I may only see one odd racked deer but this year I have atleast 4 odd racked deer... I am going to move the cams around and try to get some of the bigger ones from earlier this year on cam..

·
Ohio Sportsman
1,991 Posts
Add him to your Whammy group... Now a quartet! :D

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The guy up the creak did shoot 5 deer and he didn't find any of them.. 4 were bucks and I think there are 4 messed up racks running around.. but this guy is young I cant see him shooting him last year but anything is possible..

If you look at the other deer his far beam is all messed up also...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts