Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow this snowfall is great. To bad I have a family function and couldn't go out this AM. I love bowhunting the new snow. Hopefully this will countinue overnight, tomorrow will be for sure in the woods
T.A.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Me too

Fresh snow...Fresh tracks..What a great time to see whats happening in the woods.
Oh they are predicting the possibility of substantial snow on x-mas day for us northern ohio dwellers. Bring it on!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
i'm jealous!
no snow down here in pickaway county.just blue skies and windier than a room full of politicians!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
We have got snow here. As a matter of fact it is snowing now. I expect that it will all be gone by muzzleloader. It doesn't matter though. It is just good to get out. Good luck to all of you.

Ed

·
Registered
270 Posts
Jeff I don't think there is a more true comment than you politician one. I might get to go out muzzleloading next weekend. Still can hunt in a couple counties around here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
:cool: No snow here in Fl this morning but the woods were covered with a white glaze of frost, it was awesome crispy cool light North wind saw 4 does slip by the stand at about 7:30, was hoping to see buck, but it didn't happen, maybe tomorrow. :D

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Windier than a room full of politicians!...LOL that's funny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts