close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What a beautiful morning

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Trumbull Archer, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Wow this snowfall is great. To bad I have a family function and couldn't go out this AM. I love bowhunting the new snow. Hopefully this will countinue overnight, tomorrow will be for sure in the woods
    T.A.

2. Me too

Fresh snow...Fresh tracks..What a great time to see whats happening in the woods.
    Oh they are predicting the possibility of substantial snow on x-mas day for us northern ohio dwellers. Bring it on!

3. Thats good news, as I'm on vacation for next 10 days, few more days of bow then smokepole for a few.
    T.A.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2002
  4. i'm jealous!
    no snow down here in pickaway county.just blue skies and windier than a room full of politicians!

5. We have got snow here. As a matter of fact it is snowing now. I expect that it will all be gone by muzzleloader. It doesn't matter though. It is just good to get out. Good luck to all of you.

Ed

6. Lol @ jeffmo's political comment.:D

7. Jeff I don't think there is a more true comment than you politician one. I might get to go out muzzleloading next weekend. Still can hunt in a couple counties around here.

8. :cool: No snow here in Fl this morning but the woods were covered with a white glaze of frost, it was awesome crispy cool light North wind saw 4 does slip by the stand at about 7:30, was hoping to see buck, but it didn't happen, maybe tomorrow. :D

9. Windier than a room full of politicians!...LOL that's funny.

10. You guys are just plain crazy:D :D Here I am sitting here waiting on spring and fishing weather and you are hopeing it snows:eek: :D ;)

11. No snow here ether. Lots of wind. Warm too 48 here today 45 friday. Mybe some snow will fall before season is out.:confused: