Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts

· Registered
1,204 Posts
Looks like one heck of a day on the water. I wish the dnr would to some musky waters in southern Ohio. Rocky fork used to be stocked, but they stopped that, than cowab, they stopped that. It's closer for me to drive to cave run in ky then drive to piedmont, leesville. My closest bet would probably be alum creek.

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah all trolling near the shore but the guide said this week and next will transition into casting only. Ox find the flats beach is a good one jerk and crankbaits will work, a guy makes some new lures in Chardon Ohio look up boss shad, really nice lure trust me well worth the money. Good luck at westbranch hopefully their isn't to many pleasure boaters out.

Andrew,

· Registered
4,400 Posts
Looks like one heck of a day on the water. I wish the dnr would to some musky waters in southern Ohio. Rocky fork used to be stocked, but they stopped that, than cowab, they stopped that. It's closer for me to drive to cave run in ky then drive to piedmont, leesville. My closest bet would probably be alum creek.[/QU Ceaser's Creek is coming on strong. Not that far from Cowan.
sam-r261 UP.Browser/6.2.3.8 (GUI) MMP/2.0

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.