Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess Valentines Day got the better of me.....I poped the question friday night.... to which my girlfriend replyed in the affirmative.
After living with her for nearly a year and more importantly making sure she was completely into fishing as much as me, I think i made a good call.
Actually shes a wonderful woman...i think shes got spring fever more than me....all she can talk about is when we can go catfishin again.

Wish me luck !!

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Since you found a good wife, it will be the kids that will keep you from fishing and spend all your money!! Watch out for those darn kids!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good Luck!!!

Congratulations ShoreBound !! I would like to know where you found a woman that like catfishin:confused: Very rare indeed. You might have just made the catch of your life;) CATKING!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wasnt easy King, the first time i took her out last summer...i took her to Willard reservoir on a very steep rocky bank...she caught 4 to my one (two of them 5 pounders)....about 1am i kept askin her if she was ready to go...noway...we were there till 4:30am...breakfast at the local 24 hour resteraunt...and in bed about sunup....then she wants to do it all over again the next night.
Dang i Love that woman!!lol

Mitch

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Good luck to you.You will need all the luck you can handle,No not really congratulation.:D

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
hey kids are not a problem.matter fact they can help you practice to land that big ole rivercat...tie your line to the loop of their pants and send them runnin,then wind em in...jordan weighs 92# now,what a battle,what good fish fightin practice...every now and then he wraps me up around his playground but i just yank him outta there with that superbraid line...

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Congrats!! Hope you and the lovely lady are very happy. Always remember to never catch a bigger fish then her, If you like sleeping indoors. LOL...Just kidding.;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
congrats. I love being married, and I have 2 little girls who both say they want to hunt and fish with their dad.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
SHOREBOUNDONE:

Ah, man you caved in toooooo early! Mine bought me a bass boat and a truck before I asked her. You gotta "work it" son I say boy I say son you've got to work it"..."hammer time, break it down".

Good luck man!

(ah, don't ask me what that drivel was above with the "hammer time/Foghorn-LegHorn etc. stuff).

Oldhat

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dang i didnt think of all dat stuff !!
All i got was a 1980 Chevy custom thats soooooooo rusty...the only thing holdin the bed together is the liner..lol

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Congrats shorebound!!!!!!!!!! It is nice to have somebody that is interested in the same things you are. Hopefully, if she isn't interested she'll mind her own business and let you do what you want.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts