close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome All

Discussion in 'Cold Water Species Fishing' started by Shoeman, Dec 17, 2002.

1. I just want to extend a warm welcome to all the new members.

I'm from the parent site (michigan-sportsman.com). When I first joined M-S around August of 2000, we had about 800 members and it's grown to well over 4000. Since then, we've had numerous outings which gave us the opportunity to meet, tell lies, trade methods, fishing spots and basically have fun.

I see that many of you enjoy the river/steelhead fishing along the tribs of your great State. I have always been interested in fishing your waters, but since the demise of the Noodlebaggers, the reports have been spotty. If any of you care to swap trips, I would be very interested.

BTW, use caution with this site. It's very addicting.....LOL

Have fun :)

2. Thanks!! And welcome yourself to this site. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

3. Wow, what took me so long. Steve told me about this site, but it took me a week to find it. Sorry, but I'm polish and that should explain everything. lol

4. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

Boy they let anybody in here don't they. :)

5. Man Steve, I can see you are watching this place too close. Actually you guys will find that Steve knows how to run a great site as you are already finding out.

We hope you come over and visit us once in a while too where we never start any trouble and are just easy to get along with. Anyway that line between MI and Ohio can only be seen on a map. As Shoeman said, we welcome all you guys from Ohio. Now Indiana, that is a different story. What's up with those guys anyway?

By the way, anyone interested in flies only and "No Kill" as a means of fish management?

Sorry Steve.:)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2002
  6. Hey Splitshot, that was a cheap shot on those guys from IN. In my opinion some of the best sportsmen in the midwest come form Indians.

And Splitshot, I know you were just kidding, but stop and think next time will ya.