Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep I'm new to the site I'v hunted the last 4years and still have not harvested a deer my first 2 years ive learns a lot and bhope fully this will b my year . I also had my first child on 8-7-12 so I won't be able to make the 2hour trip from Toledo to Williams county as much as I'd like to this year .i proble only have 2-3 hunts this time so if any body knows a place near Toledo I may finally harvest that would b awesome .

Peace

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Welcome...

·
Registered
207 Posts
If you are just looking for a deer and to enjoy your hunting time you can always talk to the wardens at Magee marsh or over in Maumee Forest/Oak Openings area.. Both are solid areas a bit of competition but both have large numbers of deer.

Gluck.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Not hatin, just sayin.

You guys know how to get to
Ohio Sportsman?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
Hopefully not while you're hunting? :tsk:
Probably explains the lack of deer. Its hard to see them when your eyes are only half open.:16suspect1:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Chinese Eyes.
Reminds me of a time I was campin with a bunch of guys during turkey season who all wore their sunglasses at night around the fire. I told em "When the law shows up, they'll know who the stoners are"

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Welcome to the site. Be sure to check out our team deer hunting contest.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Haha. As in a team name or team activity? Hahaha.

LIke they would tell you:Modified_police: five oh,the fuzz,da po po, barney fife :tsk:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Hey now...umm..I got nothing.

This is true. Nobody trusts the cops..lol.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts