Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Warm Weather

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Ðe§perado™ 
#1 ·
With the warmer weather coming in this weekend are any of you guys going to be able to get out and try to stick a few? I am getting ready to go up to Lake Erie and see if the carp are still hanging around the power plant..Ohioguy and myself saw a HUGE carp that would have surpassed the state record on Tues..Just hope to see her again today....

#2 ·
I wish but the lake up here is still frozen and the river is flowing like a rapped gourge,but i will be at it soon i have all the gear ready to rock.I wish you luck on the possible record fish.

#5 ·
I got to work tomorrow , but the bow will be in the truck and I'm going looking around at my haunts and see what fish I can stick.;)

#8 ·
Lureboy, as soon as the fish start moving up more. We'll hit the boat and stick a few.;)

#13 ·
I went out yesterday and didn't see any fish. But hopefully it will warm up soon for the pigs to move up.

#15 ·
Calling for 60's next weekend will be out looking around will post any findings,Indian lake still has ice and river is flowing even more with some low areas flooded out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.