Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the warmer weather coming in this weekend are any of you guys going to be able to get out and try to stick a few? I am getting ready to go up to Lake Erie and see if the carp are still hanging around the power plant..Ohioguy and myself saw a HUGE carp that would have surpassed the state record on Tues..Just hope to see her again today....

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
I wish but the lake up here is still frozen and the river is flowing like a rapped gourge,but i will be at it soon i have all the gear ready to rock.I wish you luck on the possible record fish.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hey Caribou

I haven't been by MW for 3 days .. has the high water took the ice off MW channel?? I should call over & see What Goober/Ron says about the NF.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I got to work tomorrow , but the bow will be in the truck and I'm going looking around at my haunts and see what fish I can stick.;)

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Lureboy, as soon as the fish start moving up more. We'll hit the boat and stick a few.;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
boy i want to go bad , but the boat aint ready and dont have the money to get it ready. this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey CARPN-JAKE CAN I GO OUT WITH YOU ON YOUR BOAt. oh please oh please lol:D

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I went out yesterday and didn't see any fish. But hopefully it will warm up soon for the pigs to move up.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Calling for 60's next weekend will be out looking around will post any findings,Indian lake still has ice and river is flowing even more with some low areas flooded out.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
At the way the weather has been, I hope 60 is for real.;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts