close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Warm Weathe Ahead

Discussion in 'Warm Water Species Fishing' started by BottomBouncer, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Hey......next Tuesday it is supposed to be in the 40's and mid to upper 30's the rest of the week! Isn't that something to look forward to:eek: :rolleyes: :p

2. For the temps right now. That's going to be a heat wave. LOL:D

3. Time for a cook out! Maybe it' s a sign that the really cold stuff is over?

4. I am glad to hear that this weather is sure not fit for man nor beast:D March 1ST is what I am waiting for.

5. :) Sounds good to me. Can't wait tell turkey season. I wish I could hunt next week but to much work to do. Mybe I can slip away & get in some bow hunting or chase a rabbit or two. Just looking forward to some warmer weather. It really bites when you are out in the cold all day. Makes me look for the sun to go down so I can go to the house. Bring on the the nice weather. Keep warm. :D

6. That's funny you bring up turkey hunting. I was just checking out the turkey vest on what i need to replace or repair. Guess it won't be long before the call of the turkeys begin.;)

7. Dang..............I forgot all about spring turkey.............what's wrong with me? Must be this cold weather!

8. springtime and morels..Ahhhh..can it get any better??

9. How can you think about those when there are cats and crappie to catch???????????????????:rolleyes: :p