Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Just another example of their abuse of power.
On another note (not to hijack)
I heard Allen Wright got house arrest for 6 mo, 5 years probation and $1,000.00 fine.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I personally think this goes on a lot more than what we think. I believe they said the supervisor made $65,000 a year. Where do I sign up?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
No doubt. The thing about it is, I'm certain we'd do a better job.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
No doubt. The thing about it is, I'm certain we'd do a better job.

We could do a better job if we did anything. Sounds like they were pretty much paid to hunt. These guys are insane. They had it made and took advantage of it and their position.Another glowing example of our tax dollars at work.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
ha i do hate to see such dishonesty and if its so they need to be reprimande
d or fired,pay back what they stole,but you know what,if we all work i'm sure it happens there too...lying about ones hours is stealing time which means youre stealing money making one a common theif but too many think this is ok at work...sorta like lying on taxes...its still stealing money...some act so perfect when a lot are doing the same thang...i'd say at least half of employees lie about their time or overtime at work...:D

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
ha i do hate to see such dishonesty and if its so they need to be reprimande
d or fired,pay back what they stole,but you know what,if we all work i'm sure it happens there too...lying about ones hours is stealing time which means youre stealing money making one a common theif but too many think this is ok at work...sorta like lying on taxes...its still stealing money...some act so perfect when a lot are doing the same thang...i'd say at least half of employees lie about their time or overtime at work...:D
dang george u sure yur not a preacher man - :whistle::mischeif:

in regards to the 5 officers - dumb dumb dumb dumb and dumber - dang :yikes:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
dang george u sure yur not a preacher man - :whistle::mischeif:

in regards to the 5 officers - dumb dumb dumb dumb and dumber - dang :yikes:
dang geezer...people shouldnt live in glass houses...:Di see smokers that steal hours a day of time,talking on their cell phones for hours at a time...be lucky if they work 4 hours a day...thats stealing time...this is so common in this country...and it happens in all professions...and i bet a lot right here are guilty of it but will be cutting down others doing it...i guess an honest day of work doesnt hardly exist anymore and thats the normal...go ahead guys cast your stones...:biggrin:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
dang geezer...people shouldnt live in glass houses...:Di see smokers that steal hours a day of time,talking on their cell phones for hours at a time...be lucky if they work 4 hours a day...thats stealing time...this is so common in this country...and it happens in all professions...and i bet a lot right here are guilty of it but will be cutting down others doing it...i guess an honest day of work doesnt hardly exist anymore and thats the normal...go ahead guys cast your stones...:biggrin:
george take off your pack and relax - don't get shook in your first cruise - dang

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
It's amazing how you can spin this into "Well, the general public does it, it's ok for theses guys to do it". Reckon I'm not surprised.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
It's amazing how you can spin this into "Well, the general public does it, it's ok for theses guys to do it". Reckon I'm not surprised.

you dont think its rampant...i'm not saying these guys shouldnt be punished but theyre just humans screwing the system...its not the odnr...they just work for them...theyre the guilty party...if theyre guilty theyre nothing but slime...hang em high...heh heh heh...i dont have any use for any time stealin pukes...theives...i doan think they been found guilty yet have they...:D

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
It's a shame to hear this. That is why even the so called state workers are now going to gps in there cars, because some going home and coming back at the end of the day media says. Guess it will be on these guys too.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
you dont think its rampant...i'm not saying these guys shouldnt be punished but theyre just humans screwing the system...its not the odnr...they just work for them...theyre the guilty party...if theyre guilty theyre nothing but slime...hang em high...heh heh heh...i dont have any use for any time stealin pukes...theives...i doan think they been found guilty yet have they...:D
Or just cover it up per usual i.e. Allan Wright.
What you're not understanding is they don't work for the ODNR, they work for us as should the ODNR, but just like everything else that involves guvment, it seems the tables have been turned. Sorry you choose to be a slave to the state, but I do not.

They should seriously consider hiring you as their PR agent.

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm a public employee worker, however, it seems like WO have a lot of freedom when on the clock. If a person is not true to their job/disciplined, they can take advantage of it. Which is what happened in this case. They did it once, nothing happened so it kept going.

As a teacher in this economy with schools cutting......I barely have enough time during the school year to go to the restroom LOL. No worries of me wasting tax payer money. :D

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
well theres the reason wright got a weak sentence,he squealed...

sounds like wright was really putting his land to use...and were they hunting over bait...oh boy...:tsk::biggrin:

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Why were they not required to track daily mileage of their state vehicle? and correlate it with gasoline purchases?

I can see some undercover work in plain clothes or plain "hunting clothes".
We do have to remember the officers do work erratic hours, not exactly 9-5

1 - 20 of 26 Posts