close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanting Old compound bow

Discussion in 'Sell - Buy - Trade Hunting and Fishing Goods' started by Caribou Dreamer2, Jan 10, 2003.

1. I am looking for two very old compound bows that you guys might just have laying around kind of like the old whitetail 2 bows,Will pay up to 25 dollars for them or if you just don't need it laying around i will be glad to take it off your hands.Must still be in good shape and shootable. Thanks

2. Sounds like someone is gearing up for the upcoming bowfishing season.;)

3. You hit the nail right on the head there desperado was looking for a couple back up bows, keep your eyes open for some old ones thanks, can't wait untill spring time.

4. I have got an old Bear Whitetail compound that I bought in the seventies. It is still in good working order. I haven't shot it for many years. Let me know if you are interested.

Ed

5. I'll look around for you. That ones sounds like it might work.;)

6. thats what were lookin for eschatts what kind of money you wantin for it?

7. Q2XL,
    You give me twenty-five dollars for it and pay the shipping and it is yours. If you are interested, email me at Ed1Pat1@aol.com

Ed

8. already sent him an email soon as he gives his adress its ours CARIBOU.DID YOU GET MY EMAIL ASCHATTS?

SOLD

9. i eant ESCHATTS.OOPS

10. yep almost there got one to go