close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

want to learn to hunt coyotes

Discussion in 'Ohio Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by spencerstub, Jan 16, 2003.

1. if there is any body willing to help feller out by teaching him a thing or to about yote hunting i would be grateful
    i have land to hunt on in cedarville, newlebanon, preble county, westmilton. i have never done it before, and want to really bad.send me a e.m and ill give ya my phone #. i am in dayton

2. I'll be in union county tomm., I could use some pointers as well. Rabbits are down, and coyote sign is all over the place. One of my hunting partners bought one of those electronic calls, and I have a couple of rabbits that I'm goin to use for some extra enticement. But I'm always open to suggestion from some more experienced hunters.

3. Hey Rob,there are lots in union county,thats where I saw my first one at several years ago.You guys outta go at night,thats when i have had the best luck.We usually hunt public land in deleware,actually see more fox then coyote though.:D