close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

VP Candidate Paul Ryan Coming to Sportsmen's Rally

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by jr21, Sep 19, 2012.

1. On September 29th the U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance will be holding its 16th annual “Save Our Heritage” Rally in Columbus. This year’s keynote speaker will be Vice Presidential Candidate Congressman Paul Ryan. The Rally is always a fun event and this year will be even more exciting with Congressman Ryan attending.

Tickets include dinner, drinks, and one entry into the night’s grand prize drawing of 18 acres of hunting land in SE Ohio.

I hope to see some of you there. If you are interested in coming, here is more information: http://www.ussportsmen.org/fishing/vice-presidential-nominee-to-address-sportsmens-rally/

2. Bawana

Bawana Staff Member Mod

This is a great event by a great organization! If you can you should consider going. The USSA has been at the front of many battles both on the national front and locally in Ohio, we're lucky to have them headquartered in Columbus.

3. Better get some snake handlers for that forked tongue sucker - dang :whistle::mischeif:

4. oh yeah - better have the fire department standing by case hm pantz catches on fire

5. Is that Pantz or Panties.

Great Organization but the speaker should be Nicole Jones or Tiffany that would pull a better crowd!

6. Did anyone go?

I hear that he drew a small crowd and pronounced how he would defend gun/hunting rights (duh). Since gun/hunting rights are non-issues in this election, did he bother to actually say anything important or useful?

Did he mention anything about the Republican voter registration fraud in several states?

And I agree with "beaston"... they need to pick better looking keynote speakers.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012