Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok does anybody here shoot or ever shot the PSE Vendetta??? how does it compare to the other PSE bows??? The reviews said it had an excellently smooth draw and that it was also very fast....My bow is getting old now..... basically antique this day and age, and I want something that I can be confident in accuracy, cause accuracy is what puts antlers on the wall in the end...Thanks for any help at all

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Ok does anybody here shoot or ever shot the PSE Vendetta??? how does it compare to the other PSE bows??? The reviews said it had an excellently smooth draw and that it was also very fast....My bow is getting old now..... basically antique this day and age, and I want something that I can be confident in accuracy, cause accuracy is what puts antlers on the wall in the end...Thanks for any help at all
If there is a shop near by, I'd at least pull back each bow and see how you like it. If they have a range, shoot them to make up your mind.

My son has the Madness and he likes it. He has shot it over at my house and it's somewhat loud to me. It's a 70 pounder like you are looking for and his is setup for a 29" draw.

Good Luck

RGJZ06

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
GO TO A LOCAL SHOP!!!!!! SHOOT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are in the south west go to BrokenRack Archery.. He has PSE Bowtech Math. and Hoyt. Then you can try them all out.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I had one thought I liked it turned out to be jumpy and when it finally turned over it did so with a jump,but thats where the speed comes from ,try them all then decide , back to using my z,good luck ...

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I bought a new vendetta the 2010 model. I love it! I shot every bow I could get my hands on and this was the bow for me. Short axle to axle, smpooth draw, solid backwall and quiet. Its a sweet bow

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ended up going with the 2012 Evo 7 Pro Series, thanks guys for all the tips, for the record the Vendetta did have a nice draw, but the Evo 7 was better in my opinion, but everybody is different! Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Ended up going with the 2012 Evo 7 Pro Series, thanks guys for all the tips, for the record the Vendetta did have a nice draw, but the Evo 7 was better in my opinion, but everybody is different! Thanks guys
Congrats on the new bow. It should last for many years.

RGJZ06

1 - 7 of 7 Posts