Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOUT TIME...:biggrin:Muss admit the lil sucka been drivin the wheels off that race car,notice nobuddy wrecked on the last few laps...me thinks there was some real careful drivin going on...this dew is for you dale...:D

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
I called it.....if you look back in some of the old "junior" thread, I said Jr. would win a race before **** killed a deer! What do I win?:D

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Congrats to Jr., Knocking on the door to first place in points.

Mike Edwards takes out Allen Johnson in the NHRA Pro Stock final.

Great day for the Bow Ties

RGJZ06

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
youre right shu...i been coming close a lot of yrs...unior finally closed the deal...maybe i will too...i muss admit i had tears in muh eyes those last few laps...unior shoulda already had some wins,no fault of his but like he sez,thata racin...i doan think anybuddy want tuh foul unior today...prolly most if not all drivers had some tears in their eyes when unior crossed the finish line for the win.....and dad was super proud of his son today....i need another hanky...:biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
I only got to watch about the first 75 laps and then had dinner plans with the wife's side of the family. Me and my youngest are Jr. fans. When I checked my phone after dinner I couldn't believe I missed his win. Very happy for him on Father's Day.

Good luck this season ****. Hope you know I was just pokin' a little fun.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
i'm not sure i'd call him my favorite driver but i find myself pulling for him...when i used to want to see him just get out of the sport...i can say if he keeps this up...hopefully hell be the champ...and he seems to be getting better each race right now......i must admit i've always liked his commercials... :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Go Dale! How bout that number 88? I had a good feeling about it this year, he's been running strong pretty consistently.:bouncy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts