Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first signed into thgis site it said under my name Master sportsman,, well now its tracker! I'm not sure how this was changed! Does anyone know and if so fill me in? Im not mad just wondering!! Glenn

·
Registered
261 Posts
lol I was wondering that myself a while back then realized that it changes with the number of posts you have. I think under desperato's name it reads, "has way too much time" oops! lol

Bill

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Your too funny. LOL....:D It's just i have alot to share and learn from others and not just sit and read and not know how to respond.

The name that comes up under your name changes after so many posts are put in.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I just had to say it. I actually like reading all posts. I reply and give info. when I can, which isn't much. Most anything I know is already known by most. I used to love to hunt prior to Navy, desert storm. Lost most of my hunting contacts and just don't have the so called drive to pick it up again, but I like to read about others success. Love to fish, learning this year how to do alot of dif. types.

Bill

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I will be up in your neck of the woods to fish. I'll let you know when I'm heading up that way and you can go out fishing with us or hang and BS a bit.

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
The name changes as you make more posts.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey Ðe§perado. def. do that! Looking forward to it. What ya planning on fishing for? Give me enough advance and I might be able to get the skinny on what's going on.

Bill

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the reply. Hey Desperador, you gonna make it up this way in June for the fishing for friends outing? Glenn

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
getinjiggy, Where is that fishing for friends at?

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Is there a site for this?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for posting the link Bill.

things are coming together nicely on the outing . here in a few days i`ll post and let everyone know whats going on with it.

thanks,

Bubba

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I knew about that one for the kids, thought you meant a different one. Thanks!!;)

I'm going to try to make it but depends on work, being down on the ladder is hard to climb up and get a day off...LOL

·
Registered
960 Posts
I have not been posting much because I have been working seven days a week..Plus this time of year there is not that much to talk about...However once cattin starts around april look out:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts