Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the expo on Friday not expecting to spend much wanted to buy one of the copper suits mrex was selling, but was told camo was comming soon so I waited. Round the archery section. And had wife try new Mathews jewel. She loved it. So we bought it. Then she said you might as well get the new heli m for yourself. So I got it while I had the green light. So now I have a Mathews switchback xt and a Mathews fx2 for sale. Anyone hAve any recommendations on arrow rest. I currently am using a trophy taker drop away on my switch back. But was thinking of trying the ripcord rest. I also need to investigate on a new sight.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Congrats on the new bow. Good luck with it.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I would recommend the Trophy Taker Smackdown Full containment ..It can be configured to be bottom limb driven..An it has that bullet proof quality your used to with Trophy Taker..

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Who's release are you going to use with your new bow? I'm using one of the Scott models. It's very smooth and sensitive to the touch.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
75 Posts
Any pictures and prices of the two you are trying to sell?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any pictures and prices of the two you are trying to sell?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
The switchback I sold in 1 day. The fx2. I am selling for 200 or best offer. It is adjustable from 26-27" in 1/2 inch increments. Poundage is from 35-50. Shoots excellent very smooth. My wife has killed 3 bucks in 5 yrs with this bow. I can send pics if anyone is interested. Would make great bow for a teen age boy or woman. Thanks for the comments guys.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
congrats!

rest: I have heard quad pro is amazing!

sight: I use HHA I love it! single pin very accurate, easy to see the target!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts