Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Took some pics last night on the way to my mom's house. I counted 29 deer along the 2 mile stretch of road she lives on, and lot's were does with multiples, did see a few nice buck's in velvet, but they were too far away. Below is a doe crossing the tracks with her twins and about 500 ft further down the road was another doe with her babies in a front yard. Being a mother of twin's myself, I thought it was ironic so I snapped some photo's....hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I just hit 30 sightings for the month of July. I seen my first fawn this morning on way to work. No twins yet.

Maybe its Going to be another down year here in Ashtabula County.

Nice pics..

·
Registered
347 Posts
Just as I was turning into the driveway last night after work there was a doe with triplets in front of the house. The picture quality sucks but it was the best I could get with the cell phone through the truck window.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I started thinning out my woods and cut a bunch of maples down a couple months ago. I walked out to see how the corn was doin and ventured into the Tree tops and I jumped a fawn, took a few more steps and jumped another. Real nice to see especially around my house.

There old enough to really getty up and go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts