Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you have recorded your turkey calling on the computer then played it back to yourself.I have a few recording with a mouth reed and a box call.The first couple sounded pretty funny.If you have never tried this do it it pretty neat and funny

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
I've done this before! It's pretty fun I must agree. Last year I only had to call probably 5 times to get the turkeys to come.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I haven't done it on a computer. But When i was learning to use the calls. I used to set up a tape recorder about 10 yds. away. Thats so I could hear what the turkey hears and to see if that is what I'm really hearing when using the calls. It does help you get better knowing what you sound like aways off.;)

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Desperado try it it is fun to do if you do it on the computer then you can send it to all your friend for critizism.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
How in the world do you do it on your computer?

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You go to your start button then click on all programs then click accessories,Then click on entertainment then find sound recorder. then record of there

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Ah ha! Maybe i'll try it sometime. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I'm going to give it a try.;)

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
You would think we wera all bored or something.

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
yup bored but i did pick up 6 doz. old cedar shafts and 4 dz.were bear in purrfect shape.4 arrows had the old 1960 bubble head freddy bear razorheads and 5 had the old ma3 broadheads.good addition to my collection...

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I have some old wood shafts here that an old man gave me. I dont know anything about them other than I dont know what to do w/ them. They could be a bunch of crap or could be something worth hanging on to. I know a couple have the old Bear razors on them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts