close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trophy Wall Color Ideas

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by steveOh, Jan 11, 2017.

1. I am in the middle of redoing a room for my mounts and would like your input on what color to paint the walls behind the mounts. I have bought different types of brackets for some of the euro mounts and have home made plaques on others.. I think that I finally have all the mounts arranged the way that I want and now I am ready to paint. I want a color that makes the mounts/antlers pop. Not going with any barn siding, wood etc. Any input would be appreciated, thanks.
    DSC02180web.jpg DSC02178web.jpg DSC02179web.jpg

2. I think a charcoal gray would look good, make the antler colors pop. That yellow is really....yeah.

Kyle13 likes this.

3. Eye popping!!! Lol :p:D

Kyle13 likes this.
  4. An olive green looks good too. Really makes the mounts stand out.

Kyle13 likes this.
  5. I would google Pinterest wall colors for deer mounts then click images on google. Bar . My opinion canoe by valspare,pavilion beige by valspare,and..... pewter tankard by valspare.

6. First two I mentioned would probably mesh best with your flooring.

7. Anything but yellow!!! nice wall of antlers

8. Thanks for the replies. I am leaning towards a medium green and or a tan/beige color. So many choices of each color!!! Do you guys have any pics of your wall colors?

I need to run out to SW to get some more paint chips:confused:

9. I have a tan wall behind mine.

10. Room Under Construction...Hard Hat Area...Enter At Your Own Risk:Modified_

Kyle13 and just Hunt like this.
  11. pink camo , got to be better than that yellow . LOL

12. [​IMG]

This color has got a natural gold and looks rustic with the mounts. And it goes with about anything. IMO.

Maxwell

13. The color is called lemon verbena. Sherwin Williams.

Attached Files:

14. Color of the day is SW Haven. If the sun ever comes out again I'll be able to see what all these paint chips look like!!!

15. Dark grey is good. Light antlers stick out big time

Attached Files:

bankfish and Kyle13 like this.
  16. Olive green or one of the darker greys for my vote! Got to have an earth tone.

17. Caramel and maybe a little tongue and Groove......