Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went in over the weekend to fresh up some mineral sites and pulled my cards. I found this idiot playing games with me on my camera. Anyone recognize him? I have e-mailed the local sheriff's office and they have a copy of the attached photo and are on the lookout for him. He had to of walk by numerous no trespassing signs. I love the piercings......nice touch LOL.....should be able to identify fairly easily due to these distinctive marks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
The young and the dumb. Good luck catching this clown.

RGJZ06

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
I wouldn't bother asking around any of the dental offices. With teeth that yellow, I'd say he hasn't been to the dentist in a while.:D

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At least he didn't take the camera.
True....as I told the sheriff, since he didn't take the camera if he does catch up with him give him a warning. If I catch him in there again I will press charges. My property is posted very well, on both road and non-road frontages and there is no way he came in there without seeing a sign. It's not possible. I have signs up every 30 yards (some areas closer than that).

People have no respect......kills me even more is the area it took his pic I had 3 toms coming across there every evening at 7pm and here he is walking through disturbing the area. No wonder I rotted the other night.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Went in over the weekend to fresh up some mineral sites and pulled my cards. I found this idiot playing games with me on my camera. Anyone recognize him? I have e-mailed the local sheriff's office and they have a copy of the attached photo and are on the lookout for him. He had to of walk by numerous no trespassing signs. I love the piercings......nice touch LOL.....should be able to identify fairly easily due to these distinctive marks.
Never knew a guy would like that many balls on his lips, what a shame

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would pay for space in the town paper to catch this one.
To my surprise the Sheriff responded quickly to my e-mail. He said he did not recognize the individual nor did none of the office staff. I guess he passed out copies to all of his deputies so hopefully they run into him.

I must say this is the first real issue I have had in sometime. Hopefully it was just a one time isolated incident.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
True....as I told the sheriff, since he didn't take the camera if he does catch up with him give him a warning. If I catch him in there again I will press charges. My property is posted very well, on both road and non-road frontages and there is no way he came in there without seeing a sign. It's not possible. I have signs up every 30 yards (some areas closer than that).

People have no respect......kills me even more is the area it took his pic I had 3 toms coming across there every evening at 7pm and here he is walking through disturbing the area. No wonder I rotted the other night.
heh heh heh...you got all your bait up...:mischeif:

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
heh heh heh...you got all your bait up...:mischeif:
what a shock coonskinner not contributing to a thread at all! How long are the MODS going to allow this to happen, am I the only one who tries to stick up for other guys on this site that I have grown to like over the years. This crap is getting old! I know others agree too!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Coonskinner is just messn' with ya. He hunters over corn piles too.

·
22,520 Posts
If this character was up to no good, he would not have left you a "memory" of his smiling face. I think he was in the area, stumbled on the camera and was just messing with you- Yes he trespassed, but unless you get more pictures in the future he may have been out for "walk in the park" and doesn't even live in the area. Time will tell.

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If this character was up to no good, he would not have left you a "memory" of his smiling face. I think he was in the area, stumbled on the camera and was just messing with you- Yes he trespassed, but unless you get more pictures in the future he may have been out for "walk in the park" and doesn't even live in the area. Time will tell.
Hopefully you are correct. Seems like down there everyone knows each other so between the sheriff and his deputies you would think someone would have recognized him. As I said before, hopefully this was just an isolated incident.

I wish I would have been in my blind turkey hunting with this guy walked in.....:yikes: He would have left with soiled underwear:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts