Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team number 4 has this in the books already, yall just put your calls in the closet and sit back and enjoy the show.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Team number 4 has this in the books already, yall just put your calls in the closet and sit back and enjoy the show.
You wish Cory! You'll probably show up the first morning blowing a predator call instead of a Turkey call.. Let Team Ridge Runners show ya how it's done. :D

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You wish Cory! You'll probably show up the first morning blowing a predator call instead of a Turkey call.. Let Team Ridge Runners show ya how it's done. :D
Muzzy,

Im so damn talented I could probably kill a bigger turkey than you've ever seen using a predator call!

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Oh hell.. Here we go.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is going to be a boring thread if Im the only one shooting off at the mouth

·
5,040 Posts
Just remember the more you shoot off the more you got to "try" and back it up.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Hell team 10 is gonna whoop some ass this year so team 4, you guys just take your chokes out of your guns and put em away

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors
sounds bout right to me brother...10 is where its at....itll be a tight race for second tho! maybe you can try for that team 4?
LGE-VM510 NetFront/3.5.1 (GUI) MMP/2.0

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Struttin mutts has already got this one in the bag. Sorry boys, better luck next year

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Thought I would offer up this handy identification chart to all the other teams. I know many of you all lack in the turkey hunting knowledge department.
This is what we will be hunting next week- Wild Ohio Turkeys:

This is not a turkey:

Some of you may be tempted to shoot this after hunting all season and not even seeing a turkey. Dont do it!

Again: Turkey

Not a turkey:

This may sound like your "turkey call"...but its not a turkey, you're just are a terrible caller!

Lastley-this is a turkey:

Yes, it is a abnormal color
But that does not mean you can shoot this:

This is a rooster! Probably your neighbors, Again you may be tempted to shoot this, but dont do it. You will get better someday and shoot one of these:

just not this season!

·
5,040 Posts
Just how old is that picture?

·
Registered
129 Posts
This is my first year turkey hunting so I got on Cory's team to even the odds for the other teams. I still think we have an unfair advantage.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is my first year turkey hunting so I got on Cory's team to even the odds for the other teams. I still think we have an unfair advantage.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.
Thats the spirit! And best of all, its TRUE

1 - 20 of 39 Posts