Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
If you can not login George you have probably been banned! TG is known for that! :whistle:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I never have any trouble getting on Tradgang, and I go there nearly everyday. I only ever post on the bowbuilding forum, and occasionally on the OSTA forum there.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all i know is a screen comes up saying theres been access issues:mischeif: and everybuddy that gets that screen must redo the registration process...i was just there to do one post like thats about what i average per year...has info been hacked...choot man i dont know...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
206 Posts
all i know is a screen comes up saying theres been access issues:mischeif: and everybuddy that gets that screen must redo the registration process...i was just there to do one post like thats about what i average per year...has info been hacked...choot man i dont know...:rolleyes:
seems like that happens to me once or twice a year on every forum I've ever been on, including this one.

if the rest of you were a little nicer, like me, you wouldn't get kicked off of forums...LOL!:D:D:D

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
seems like that happens to me once or twice a year on every forum I've ever been on, including this one.

if the rest of you were a little nicer, like me, you wouldn't get kicked off of forums...LOL!:D:D:D
this must be a foul up of their making...:biggrin:

·
Registered
16,255 Posts
i know what you mean...thats the reason they left the leatherwall to start their own thang...now they have the same thang going on...:D
I'm friends with a lot of the folks that helped get TG off the ground. All of them were banned for no conforming.

Of course I'm banned, actually (I was banned under five or six alias'), but I only ever went there to stir up trouble anyway. :whistle:

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
I doan have any trouble over on TG. But I'm not the pot stirring type.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
I'm friends with a lot of the folks that helped get TG off the ground. All of them were banned for no conforming.

Of course I'm banned, actually (I was banned under five or six alias'), but I only ever went there to stir up trouble anyway. :whistle:
Who wooda thunk that :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
You will NEVER have a problem at TG as long as you agree with the powers that be and keep your opinions to your self. A free thinker does not last long at TG! One of the "leaders" over there says two swords sharpen each other. Not when he is monitoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i agree...i just kinda leave it be over there...i did post a lil about a year ago and several guys expressed interest in the camp...i was going to put a thread over t here hoping to pull in a trad. or two at the camp...right now we're up to 2 full time trads and 1 part timer and possibly another going part time...it looks like we'll have one new trad coming in this year...he leased last year and got skunked a buddy did well at the camp...:D

·
Registered
43 Posts
You will NEVER have a problem at TG as long as you agree with the powers that be and keep your opinions to your self. A free thinker does not last long at TG! One of the "leaders" over there says two swords sharpen each other. Not when he is monitoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My thoughts exactly!

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well look at the choir...they were that way on leatherwall...most were just salesmen,very biased...:biggrin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts