1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
So he must of had a CCW permit if he broke CCW laws. He probably ignored the little signs that say "Hey psycho, this is the perfect place to try to kill as many folks as possible. They're most likely unarmed. So, go ahead, whack and stack."

I just love it when the MSM gives you just enough info to frighten and not the whole story. Stay scared folks!
Terror, Terror, Terrorism, Terrorists and then some more TERROR!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no CCW

"Smith was immediately arrested. He is now facing four counts of carrying various weapons, 1 count for carrying a concealed weapon, and a possible felony charge for having weapons under disability -- stemming from a medication that could prohibit him from owning a firearm.
He did not have a concealed carry permit." http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/255163/45/Westlake-theater-arrest-No-threats-made

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
There's Paul Harvey with the rest of the story.
Maybe he is a little off and was planning on killing a bunch of people. Reckon we'll never really know.
Glad nothing happened though, they don't need anymore ammo.

·
22,520 Posts
They said he had no previous record. They went to his house, and found several rifles and a gas mask as well. Loooks like he was on meds and depending on what he was being treated for-I am sure their was some "instability" in his thought process.:irked:

Police say Smith never made any threats, and never spoke about killing anyone. And aside from traffic violations, Smith has no criminal record.

He served in the Army, but was discharged just one month into basic training in February 1995.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
So what was their probable cause to search his home?

I dont see any.......

·
Banned
624 Posts
Dumb terrorism...

Who shows up an hour early for a movie and sits alone in the back row while clutching a backpack?

Congratulations to the Manager and Security Guard (Off Duty Cop) for checking the guy out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts