Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coonie, Preach the Wayne here and leave it out of every other thread PLEASE.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
heh heh i'll try but remember many bring it up first...and of course i'll respond...its getting closer to that time so i'm getting pretty excited about it this year...especially the later start date which i just realized today...this should be a very good year...:bouncy:

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
{ Remember many bring it up first ) Not really. you just seem to be able to turn every subject into the WNF or a bait pile. But good luck in the Wayne and deer camp.

·
5,040 Posts
While the coonskinner does have a knack of popping up every where, and getting under our skin at times :whistle: There is no doubt in my mind he's one of the greatest ambassador's of the Wayne.

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bawana, Know dought about it. And one day he may just kill a great ambassagor in the Wayne.

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thimk he would shoot if it's the king daddy ambassador. Remember it must be bigger than the biggest he has killet.

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What is hilarious is he has a place to preach it and he's still going on about it in the other threads. He just can't help himself.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Coming from Maryland this year to camp/hunt on the Athens area of the WNF . I walked it some last year while I was hunting a small piece of private land nearby, and was wondering if anyone could tell me about the Utah ridge road area. I found some good sign there and was thinking about setting up camp and hunting as far back as I could get.

·
22,521 Posts
Bawana, Know dought about it. And one day he may just kill a great ambassagor in the Wayne.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

·
Registered
951 Posts
I personally have no problem with Coonie preaching the Wayne in any thread, especially when it is in response to baiting, leasing etc. Testify, Coonie!!!:bouncy:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
While the coonskinner does have a knack of popping up every where, and getting under our skin at times :whistle: There is no doubt in my mind he's one of the greatest ambassador's of the Wayne.
and the deer camp(wn)...:bouncy:

·
Registered
93 Posts
hunting the wayne rules!! coonie invited me and i have been there for over 5 yrs at camp. ive seen and downed some of the biggest deer in my life on the wayne. it just takes time to learn how the deer move thru those hills and valleys and when to be here or there. :whistle:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Coming from Maryland this year to camp/hunt on the Athens area of the WNF . I walked it some last year while I was hunting a small piece of private land nearby, and was wondering if anyone could tell me about the Utah ridge road area. I found some good sign there and was thinking about setting up camp and hunting as far back as I could get.
i believe i sent you a pm...:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes you did, and thank you very much for all the info. I'm looking forward to getting out there and getting another shot at some Ohio bucks. I saw more bucks then does last year and still left with my tag.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts