Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you saw, a few weeks back, my girlfriend had a little surprise by her car one morning when she got ready to go to work...a fawn, barely a day or two old.

Well, after nearly 36 hours beside her car, she finally left with her mother while we were on a short vacation. Randomly, the fawn has been spotted several times around the yard. A few times running through it, one time I think I hit her with a stick I tossed over the fence to get it out of the yard. Easy folks, it was an accident. ;)

It didn't take me long to decide a trail camera should go up in the yard. Here are a few photos from the most recent card pull (yesterday).

She and her mother seem to be permanent yard residents. I think it will be fun to watch her grow up this summer and see how quickly she grows, considering we saw her at about her tiniest point. :thumbs_up:

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Very cool. We had a fawn one year that kept sniffing the kids swingset and swings as if it wanted to use them.

·
Premium Member
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I rotated the camera to look in the direction I thought the deer were coming into the yard most of the time and got poorer than expected results. Might need to turn it back where it was. Just one fawn pic, several of mama.

·
Premium Member
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The little lady is growing.

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Too cool man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts