close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Team 9 Pass Through Posse

Discussion in '2012 Team Deer Hunting Contest' started by blainesdaddy08, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Well guys my name is Dewey I'm from southern wv, I'm a coal miner, and this is going to be the first year I actually get plenty of hunting time off work I only have to work 7 days the month of nov, only thing is I'll be hunting all public land for now.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. My name is joe im hunting tuscarawas and guernsey county hope to help us out the best i can. Good luck to all lets do this:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

3. Hey guys, Name is Seth and Ill be hunting Jackson co, ohio. I wish you all a safe and enjoyable hunting season.

4. Hey Team..
    My name is Jeff and I will be hunting Darke, Preble, and Montgomery county

5. I have a 4 year old son that I plan on taking out a couple times in the blind for the first time this year before it gets to cold, you guys think that would be good enough to fall under the taking a kid hunting.

6. My Name is Aaron And I mainly hunt Harrison Co but I got a few ins in Stark and Ashtabula co. Looking forward to a great season. I have a 12 year old daughter that's gonna be going out with me a lot.

7. Checking in!!

My name is Clarence Cremeans I will be hunting Licking, and Lawrence counties. I do plan to hunt several other counties with friends.

8. I don't object if no one else does

9. fine by me

sent from my Linux mobile phone

10. 2 weeks to go..i still can't decide where to go on opening day...i am so jacked up for the season to start.

11. I OBJECT!! I like stickn em in the spine, screw the pass thru.. haha Im JK. Name is good. Lets kill some large ones.

12. Nimrod

Nimrod Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Good Luck getting 2nd place this year! (behind my team (14)).:mischeif: I was on team "Pass through Posse" the previous 2 years and we came in 3rd place each year! :D

13. Cool.. looks like Pass Through Posse finally got rid of the dead weight..

14. Nimrod

Nimrod Staff Member Super Mod Mod

:tsk: We shall see... :bouncy:

15. That's funny right there, I don't care who you are lol

16. you guys ready?

i am so freakin ready..

got everything in the truck..

been shooting all year..even more now..at all angles