Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Wassup everyone!!! My names Caleb and I will be spamming the crap out of you guys with my hunting videos all fall. It’s something I simply enjoy to do!

I’ve been lucky enough to kill my #1 hitlister two years in a row so I’ll be pretty driven to make it happen again this year. I’ll be hunting all over the place this fall in multiple states but my main concentration will be in my home county of Medina here in Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I’ve been really blessed the last two years to not only kill 2 good bucks in the Ohio, but also a good WV buck as well.

And right now I have my potential Ohio and WV buck already picked out, we’ll see how the season progresses and I know there are some bigger deer in the area here in Ohio.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Medina , Harrison, Ashland and Jefferson counties Is where I’ll be putting my efforts this season been gearing up for things the past couple months I’ve got one busy week ahead with all the kids in 4h and showing animals but after that deer seasons in and I’ll be ready. Been seeing some nice bucks on the properties but my target bucks have yet to show in any of the fields they normally Do but time will tell and can’t wait to see what excitement is to come this season

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Let’s get to know each other a little bit better.

My name is Caleb Siman, I live in Medina County with my fiancé (we get married Saturday) and pup Rode, work as a fireman in Elyria and Chatham Township and in my spare time I produce videos for Siman Brothers Outdoors.

Over the years I’ve made some really good friends from these forums and contests.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hey I’m Colin, I live in cuyahoga county, I’m an operating engineer (heavy equipment operator), currently working long hours in Ashtabula. I stick to hunting public lands in Wayne county or Muskingum county. While public lands are always a challenge, I seem to always get at least one deer a year.

This year I have been the least prepared for hunting season, no cameras out, and the last time I went scouting was probably April, but I have stand locations in mind and being a saddle hunter gives me the option of being more versatile.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Hey I’m Colin, I live in cuyahoga county, I’m an operating engineer (heavy equipment operator), currently working long hours in Ashtabula. I stick to hunting public lands in Wayne county or Muskingum county. While public lands are always a challenge, I seem to always get at least one deer a year.

This year I have been the least prepared for hunting season, no cameras out, and the last time I went scouting was probably April, but I have stand locations in mind and being a saddle hunter gives me the option of being more versatile.
I have a lot of operator buddies, what company you with? Union?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Josh here working for a construction supply company and deal with companies like infrasource and Ryan inc. I mostly hunt public land but dabble in some private. Focused on Williams Co. in years past but have gone south East and done a fair bit of scouting but never feel I do enough.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Sorry team…… had an unfortunate accident which will put a halt to something I’ve been looking forward too all year. Sitting in the E.R now
Scar Jaw Gesture Fawn Dog

1 - 20 of 86 Posts