Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in,ill be hunting Brown and Adams counties,good luck to all.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Team six... It doesn't get any better than that. I vote for TEAL Team 6. Turkey, Air or Land Team... But I guess technically only Land.

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
Team 6 is checked in. Good Luck. Let me know if you decide on a name. I'll edit your thread.

Thanks.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im good with any team name ?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
328 Posts
Any other suggestions on the name?

Beard Blasters
Tom Spankers...Or beaters (my favorite)
Teal Team Six
The Gobbler Assassins
Flock Off

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Air force guy ,lets go with your favorite , I like it to.Everyone else cool with it ?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey team, Any of you going out tomorrow,ill be going next weekend.Good luck team.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I was all set to go tomorrow... Now there is a snow storm coming in...I'm by no means a "fair weather hunter" but I'm not about to go sit in a blind at 0500 at the end of april while it's snowing. If it was deer season I'd have no problems with it. I'll probably start on Wednesday.

I did some scouting last week and saw 4 turkeys a couple properties over from where I hunt and the lady that lives on the property where I hunt saw a couple hens yesterday morning... I don't think too many people will be out tomorrow or Tuesday up here.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ill be heading out in the AM....a big tom came out this AM right where we are going to set up so i hope he does the same thing tomorrow morning....:bouncy::bouncy:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Man am I fired up... Can't believe I wussed out this morning. We didn't get any of the forecasted snow and it wasn't even as cold as they said it would be. I'll be out tomorrow morning rain, snow or shine.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good luck to all, Hope one of you can get us on the board tomorrow. I will be heading south tomorrow night and will be hunting Wed thru Sunday in Athens County with my son. Hope the turks will be ready to play.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Way to get it done.congrats!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts