Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
steveOh here checking in from the Dayton area. I'll be chasing turkey in Adams and Jackson counties.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Checking in. I'm Dan. I'll be hunting Logan union and hocking counties. Stoked already for birds that are going to eat a number five the first couple days !

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Super Moderator
3,039 Posts
Looks like all of team 5 is checked in. If you want to select a team name let me know and I'll rename your thread.

Thanks and good luck!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hooks and spurs. Boss gobbler. Big Tom turkey. Turkey thugs. Purrs and spurs. Just a few names. I like turkey thus. Like the show. Or since we're team five. We can be called #5 shot. Popular shot for turkey load

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some more names...

Face Full of 5's
Gobble...Gobble...BOOM!
Feather Dusters
Fan Takers
Five Shot

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm ok with winning !!!!!! Let's go team. Let's jelly some heads !

·
Registered
505 Posts
Well here is open day planning. Taking my 12 gage 1187 and my bow to the cabin. If it is raining opening day then I'm sitting in a blind with my bow. If its nice I'm runnin and gunnin with the 12 gage. !!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm stoked avoid the first two days. Buddy is calling me about these birds he has been seeing. Stoked.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just found out that I have Jury Duty for two weeks starting May 14. Looks like I better 'git er dun' before then!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts