Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Be heading out again this evening saw plenty of animals yesterday evening just not what I’m after at the moment hopefully the kids want too join in on this evening as the weather doesn’t get any better then it is right now for comfortable sits

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Been out several times have passed on several small buck great encounters with a few shooters just didn’t work out plenty of deer around possibly I’m being too picky but back at it tomorrow evening see what happens good luck

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Man fellas it looks bleak for me this year. Very few bucks on camera now and not enough does to shoot one. Been off all week, seen 3 in two different spots. Supposed to rain till tomorrow afternoon, I'll be out after that and the weekend. Good luck!!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Man fellas it looks bleak for me this year. Very few bucks on camera now and not enough does to shoot one. Been off all week, seen 3 in two different spots. Supposed to rain till tomorrow afternoon, I'll be out after that and the weekend. Good luck!!
Only takes one to come through and give you an opportunity keep at it and hope things work out for you .

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Once youth season is done I’ll be out as much as possible with the bow until gun season and then I’ll see what happens as finally the last of the crops have started coming down leaving only traditional spots for deer to be bedding instead of standing corn fields…. Been a very different season for me and so many this year good luck the rest of the season team

41 - 60 of 63 Posts