Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,703 Posts
Awesome story!!!

I assume they exchanged your broken Vengent for a Viper. I have a 2020 Model TP Viper. No issues with it but I will say the weak link is the terrible alpha nock system TP insists on using. This year I switched to a Mission Sub1 XR and it is a thing of beauty. Congrats on the buck and awesome story! Purely awesome

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Awesome story!!!

I assume they exchanged your broken Vengent for a Viper. I have a 2020 Model TP Viper. No issues with it but I will say the weak link is the terrible alpha nock system TP insists on using. This year I switched to a Mission Sub1 XR and it is a thing of beauty. Congrats on the buck and awesome story! Purely awesome
Yes, replaced the Vengent with a viper. You are exactly right about the nocks. The nock was completely destroyed when the bow blew up…I have a suspicion the nock actually broke and destroyed the bow 🤷🏻‍♀️

·
Registered
810 Posts
Sat again this morning and saw a total of 6. 2 small bucks, 1 doe and a yearling, and 2 other does. I did watch a small buck bully a button buck and got to listen to him grunt and the does grunt back at him. That was cool. Back at it next weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Anyone out this weekend? My husband is out and said it was slow this morning. It’s turning into a nice day….late afternoon into evening could be a good sit.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I wanted to be out this weekend but plans got changed as usual. I'll be hitting it hard starting next week. The wife and friends have already been informed I won't be home much till January starting next weekend lol.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts